Spend less time searching and more time doing what matters.
At Mostcraft, we’ve spent countless hours searching for the best products online. Sure, it’s easy to find reviews for TVs, Blu-ray players and laptops, but it’s not so easy to find legitimate, aggregated reviews for the millions of the other products that aren’t so technology based.
We started by scratching our own itch: when we found out we were expecting twins, we spent hours and hours trying to find the best strollers for twins, the best cribs, best crib mattresses and the like. Then we discovered something. Lots of other shoppers were spending time doing the same thing we were, and often finding little or no helpful reviews in the process.
And, if you’re just into funky stuff and cool gifts, you’ll find interesting trends like the Every Zoo is a Petting Zoo t-shirt.
So we started something new.
Now, each month we tackle some of the most popular – but unique – products online. We’re not concerned with being the biggest or the most popular reviews, but we are concerned with finding quality, functional products that are geared for specific needs.
We review products for popular hobbies, such as the best wood burning tools, but we also review products that are made for specific uses, such as the best sewing machines for leather. With this approach, we’ve found that we’re able to curate, highlight and review products that people really need.
Not what might work out, but what is most likely to work for you and your needs.
Whether you’re a beginner just looking to get started in a new hobby, or an experienced professional looking for an equipment upgrade, we’re here to help. Our writing staff spends hours on each review aggregating industry information, individual reviews and their own insight based on research and firsthand experience.
This approach allows us to offer objective, unbiased product reviews that are based on quality, performance, reputation and overall user satisfaction. We don’t accept paid placements for products, and we don’t take sponsored content from companies. In the end, we want our users to find the best products out there without worrying about our selections being skewed by other interests.
Here’s a look at some of our most popular reviews and buyer’s guides. We also cover some popular projects, like how to make DIY outdoor Christmas decorations.
Home and Office Guides
- The 4 Best Printers for Heat Transfer Paper
- The 5 Best Die Cutting and Embossing Machines
- The 5 Best Book Lights for Reading in Bed
- The 5 Best Dog-Proof Trash Cans
- The 5 Best Moleskine Alternatives
Arts and Crafts Guides
- The 5 Best Wood Burning Tools
- The 5 Best Yarn Ball Winders
- The 6 Best Self-Healing Cutting Mats
- The 5 Best Acrylic Paint Brush Sets
- The 4 Best Hot Glue Guns for Arts and Crafts
Drawing and Painting Guides
- The 5 Best Mechanical Pencils for Drawing
- The 4 Best Alcohol Based Markers
- The Best Paper for Copic Markers
- The 5 Best Airbrush Compressors
- The 5 Best Liquid Chalk Markers
- The 5 Best Calligraphy Pens for Beginners
Sports and Outdoor Guides
- The 5 Best Pickleball Paddles
- The 5 Best Beekeeping Suits
- The 7 Best Marine Binoculars
- The 5 Best Knee Pads for Flooring & Work
- The 5 Best Shooting Sticks for Hunting